Wednesday, November 12, 2008

;)

im at my dad's office.first time i've been up here. =p super coooool. haha.

and the internet is sooo fast too.not like at home.

sigh. i cant go sekincang la. want to go.but i cant.cuz i hav argh. i hav bm tuition. usually i adore my bm tui classes.i like my bm tui teacher i like bm tui frens and 2 hours always fly by so fast. but. I WANT TO GO SEKINCANG!!!!!
im annoyed beaause for the last 3 weeks i dint hav bm tui u see.teacher bz and stuff like that.i dont mind la.but.argh.super bad timing la...cuz u see for the next two weeks i wont be able to attend bm tui.cuz im goin hol....sigh.........so if i dont go this week, i'll miss the next two lessons. and going on sekincang not worth wasting money la..
oh welllll..cant always get wat we want..thought about it alot la..u guys go hav fun..without me..*sob* *sob* dont want to let u see me cry..*waaaaaaaaaa*....
gosh i can be such a baby man.. =p ahaha.
sighhhhhh.
i've been thinking about doing debate.for some time.but this year im gonna act on it la.thx to lily. =p ehehe.i hope i dont make a fool out of myself..
dad just looked in on me.i think im gonna go home soon.so i better go do that hw i promised him i'd do if i came with him to office.. =p hahaha.
b.

No comments: