Thursday, December 11, 2008

Isnt it funny?

Isnt it funny how we can adore someone and they dont notice you except to throw u a cursory glance every once in a while?
Isnt it funny how we can continue to adore that person and our day is made when that person smiles?
Isnt it funny how we dont notice anything else once that person is around?

I personally think its called LOVE.

it can come from nowhere. just hits u in the face.

BUT SOMETIMES
DO we really appreciate it enough?or do we just take it for granted?
What I mean is. Love is so BIG,HUGE,GIGANTIC,MONSTROUS.
We dont just love. We are LOVED too.
From our parents. from our family. from our friends.
Dont you think sometimes we are too caught up in LOVING our ownselves?
ya we do.admit it.Love ourselves I mean.
Anyway.Do we even take time to appreciate the LOVE we are given?
I admit i do take the ppl closest to me for granted sometimes.
Can you just imagine if ppl stopped loving themselves for a while just to love someone else,maybe someone poor,someone without parents. Maybe this world would be a better place somehow. With so much love to give and be recieved. Love after all is simply Bigger than Anything.
Ok I am getting off topic. I just wanted to say la. You know how we can care so much for the things which don't care the same way for us. And we are so hurt by them. And we feel soooo much pain. And we wish for the pain to go away but it's so hard.
I dont know. JUST TRY to wrap your mind around this la ok. MAYBE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, SOMEONE IS BEING HURT THE SAME WAY BY YOU?because of a harsh word, or a dismissive wave. so you know.
Be careful la. Someone might be hurt by the way u treated them.
Even if you don't know it. EVen MORE if you dont know it.
I hope i somehow made sense.

1 comment:

Yew Juan said...

Great insight into Love, Becca.
And you Do make sense. Its true, if only we care more about others and not just so much about ourselves, the world will really be a better place. It would be like 'heaven' i suppose!

And your post reminds me of the ultimate example of someone who loves so much and whose love is sometimes seldom noticed or just ignored altogether... reminds me of God. And the amount of rejection that God has faced by man despite all His love is just so incredible ... just shows how much He REALLY REALLY loves us.

Thanks for this reminder, Becca. It has made me want to appreaciate everyone around me more! :)

God bless!!! see ya soon.