Saturday, February 21, 2009

finding it.

even as i type this..this is one of the hardest things i have ever had to do.

i apologise. i had apologised.but even then i do not believe i was sincere. but now im sure i am.

i was foolish and dumb.
immature too.
i cringe at my own thoughts as i think back.

as to what i did. what i said.
i cant take them back.

i wish things had turned out different.
that i had chose to think b4 i spoke
that i had chose to walk away instead of doing

i wish i had been more mature.

but really. no regrets.
cuz this is a lesson learned for life.
sorry u had to be my training wheels on my road.

im glad i noe i hav
ppl around me i can trust
ppl around me that i learn from
ppl around me who guide me
ppl around me who pick me up
ppl around me who chastise me
ppl around me who comfort me

when u find these ppl.
dont ever let them go again.

No comments: