Thursday, March 26, 2009

brain overload

sigh. results are baccccck..

some good some bad. =[
sigh. oh well...

i wont stress too much on results. cuz..

amazing race chs is this saturday! yay!
really excited. cuz its my first race. =p
haha. and we recently faced some team problems, and its not all solved,
but hopefully it'll all be okay by tomoro!
whee..

duno wat we're gonna face, but im so ready. i think. =p

haha.

man tomoro's gonna be hectic.
first there's amazing race briefing
den there's the annual photoshoot briefing
den we have to take photos for moral proj
and i have to complete setting the duty list.

and on top of that, this weekend, i have to:
FINISH MORAL PROJ
FINISH CHEM PEKA(which i dont have the slightest idea where to begin)
Go Qing Ming.

AHH.

ok. enough freaking out about the pile of things in front of me.

here's some random stuff.
1. i saw a really really really huge rat today. it was like a quarter of my dogs size. and probably half his height. which is crazy. cuz i was walking my dog. =p and den like out of the drain comes the rat and like my dumb dog just stared at the rat, and after it dissapeared den only did he start barking like mad till i had to drag him away.

2. its dennis's birthday! yes he ranks lower than the rat story. =p haha. no la dennis. anyway. happy 17 man and although u cant join us for the race due to ur undang thingy, u still rock! and i really meant wat i said bout not bullying u. =p

3. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
well really its a secret so of course i cant tell la.. but im just putting it here. for fun. and cuz its random! =p yay!

4. i really love my family. cuz even though they annoy me(most of the time!) and drive me BONKERS, they're still there for me all the time and i really appreciate that and though no i dont think of my parents as my bff's (lily =p) i noe i can trust them and yea, thats enough.

random things to talk about over!

bit more serious stuff.
almost a quarter of the year 2009 has passed by.

and during this time, i had to go through wat i can say was one of the toughest chapters in my short life. and i think i came out the better from it.
really had one of the lowest points in my life here. and im glad i got through it okay. =p
not without the help of my friends, family and GOD of cuz!
truly, i really had to turn to God alot, and He was always there and he kept me slightly sane. =p yea. and im so amazed and sorry and so many other feelings but yea.
=p

march's almost over, welcome APRIL!
(though i kinda hate this month, ppl u noe why. =p)

ahaha.

b.

No comments: