Tuesday, June 30, 2009

bittersweet

well.today was an interesting day.
lol.

em brief note bout monday.
i dint go school cuz i had piano exam.
haha. me ponteng.
and my examiner was super uber nice.
i hope i pass.

haha.
okay. lets see.
got back a lot of results.
bio, chinese, sejarah(kinda)

all also did reasonably okay.
for my standards la.
but i hoped better for chinese.
stupid chinese essay.
if not.....

sigh.no use dwelling on the past.
especially these dumb things.
especially since it wont be of much use to me now.
=(

changes.
not neccesarily a bad thing.
or so i keep trying to convince myself.

i miss u all already!
cant imagine whats it gonna be like.
just trying to put up a brave face for now.
i duno why im the consoler. haha.
buckets of tears conserved up.
trust me.

haha.
oh wait.

this is just in.

BREAKING NEWS EVERYBODY.
I DINT GET NS!!! SO FAR.. =p
haha. ok.that cheered me up for a while.
sigh. see u all tomoro.

No comments: