Wednesday, October 21, 2009

happy birthday bubu

just in case u guys don't know,

bubu is my younger brother.
and that is what i call him.
and no one else can use that name! thats my name for him!
if u want ur own, go get ur own name! dont take mine!

anyway. if u want to know the entire story of how i got bubu..
well i shall tell u..seeing as im so generous today..
erm lets see..ahh..

one fine day, i learned that my bro's classmates called him teddybear,
and feeling left out, i decided that i wanted a nickname for him too!
so i u noe yogi the bear? and his lil sidekick? boo boo?
i thought boo boo fitted my bro!
but i was too long to type in a sms, so i shortened it to bubu.
and there u have it! =D

happy birthday my bubu!
anyway.i hope u have a great sweet sixteen. and God bless ya my dear bubu. =)
so sentimental now as well..
man..really having some weird mood swings these days..
=s

No comments: