Saturday, January 9, 2010

Frenemies

haha. yesterday afternoon so spontaneous.

livia, ren, jeng and jie en dropped by my house. then we chatted for quite a while. fun and memories. and plans. =) quite nice to see my dear old friends again. after chatting a while, sher ren go off college, liv go learn driving, jie en go poh kong wait for friends take her go ou.

me and jeng say want to go ou. then after a while, say duwan already. so we watch princess and the frog on my laptop. then all of a sudden. jie en come back my hse. sooo. all of a sudden decide we want go ou again. lol. so we go ou.

dint watch movie. cuz all the movies too late and stuff. so just basically shopped around. help jeng pick out jeans. then had dinner there. then come home courtesy of my bro.

nice day. =)

later meeting up with another old friend of mine. havent seen her in years i think. should be fun. =)

parents will be back later today........

and pre driving test is on mon. damn worried even now thinking bout it. ahhhh.

ciaoz.

No comments: