Saturday, July 24, 2010

New phone!

So its been a while since my last post.

Things to talk about:
1. msia
2. new phone
3. freaking load of assignments
4. wace schedule

ok so in that ordeeeer:

MALAYSIA! went back for the holidays. was awesome of course. =)

celebrated my 18th birthday there! yo peeps im 18!!!!! just making sure thats like out there of course! =)
some photoss
trying to choose the best ones to represent eveeeerything.
shu han my twin sister and kah lok
 dev me hui ying shuk. <3
cant be bothered captioning the rest.

the 5. =)

so yea basically since a picture says a thousand words. i think im done describing msian trip.
cept for when i went hometown see grandma. seriously. 2 boring daaaays.
but other than that. allll good.

now i got my new hp!!!!!
thats my awesome nokia x6

so i was really worried i wouldnt like it but i LOVE it. so far. cept that i cant really access internet properly. but gonna go resolve that soon. 
phone comes free on a cap. sooo. my parents still owe me. =) 


and now on to my freakishly huge load of assignments. aaaah. after this. im gonna nerd. NERD. 
everyone is complaining how next week is gonna be hell for them. thank goodness im not taking UMAT. cuz then my life would be extra hell too. 

and finally my end year examination schedule - WACE came out yesterday. 
so its not too bad i guess. 2 exams per week. but what sucks is that most everyone finishes a week before me!!!! =( but i shouldnt complaiin? but i am. =( sigh.

oh well. thats alllllll for now. =S
catch up soon folks.

2 comments:

Yew Juan said...

Nice!! :)

oh yeah, now that ya got ur WACE schedule ... BOOK YOUR FLIGHT!!!!! :)

Yew Juan said...

Hey hey!!

remember to book your flight early!! :)