Sunday, March 7, 2010

BRIMMING WITH EXCITEMENT

haha. ok i noe i long time never update already.

but just got a SPECIAL EMAIL that made me wanna update. =D HEHE.
to that special one, because of u, i revived my dead blog. =D haha.
i'll tell u 10 years from now ok? =D

i so long never blog. cuz like no blogging mojo. since i've been back in perth.
well. some things have happened. =) some good. some bad.

well. we can start with the bad.
i got back all my first results for all my first tests for all my subjects this year.
i can say i dint do well as i wanted/expected to.
even my best sub-acc. not really great. =S
and i failed my first test too. by one mark. yea laugh all u want. it aint easy k

and err. yea. so that was kinda sucky start to the year for me.
really started to emo.
and i really thank God i have great friends. both here and back in Msia supporting me.
so yea. im just looking forward to other exams. hoping to do better in them. =)
so i can get the TER i want.

and then there's the ball coming up. =)
fine meryl, i'll admit here u guys got me kinda excited for it.
till all of a sudden someone stressed me out bout it.
but now im okay again. =) thx to ze great friends i have. =D

good news i have.
i applied for this program in curtin Uni.
and i waited and waited and i GOT IN! =D
really excited bout that. cant wait for new things to learn. =)
so im starting tomoro!

also ice skating!! thats the sport im currently doing in school right now.
awesome right??? haha
and next term probably gonna do archery!!

so yea. just being random now. =D haha. but thats all i can think of so far.
and those are like the real main events happening in my life. =)

<3>




1 comment:

mellowdii said...

awww becca <3 don't worry lah, you'll do great next time :D and YAAY CONGRATS!! and. LOL yes!! i'm glad you're excited for the ball :D don't worry lahh we'll sort things out soon :) xx meryL