Saturday, March 20, 2010

Me

Just looked at the intro to my blog on the left hand side.
Decided its time to update it.

U likey? actually i havent even wrote it yet. haha. I'm doing it after this post. =) in case ur curious what the old one was.. here it is:

Me -Female -17 -Christian -Friendly (I think so =p) -Has no real ambitions so far -Family is important -Loves my bff's -Loves Caleb! -Loves Jet -total bookworm -cannot stick to one thing for too long -Aspires to have some super talent (so far it hasnt revealed itself =( ) -Have fun! -wishes to do many things in the future -wants to travel more -Am wacky (according to friends) -dislikes fake ppl -wants u to enjoy readin this blog! =p


Well. many things from up there needs to be updated.
for example. im no longer 17. im 17+! yes. the + matters. gonna be 18 soon.
and then I don't think im a total bookworm anymore. I cant remember the last time I read a good book. dont get me wrong. I still love reading. just maybe more choosy bout what i read.
Still can't stick to one thing...hmm...maybe in certain matters. I totally get distracted. 
And I have a real ambition already! =) so thats why the above line is half true.
and yeaaaaah. life's changed.


enjoy the new Intro to Me.
and yes.. I still want u to enjoy reading this blog. =D

No comments: