Saturday, April 17, 2010

More Laser Tag

Dearest chris, this post is for u. since u asked me to blog more often. i'll try okay.

Yesterday! LASER TAG! with joah, merilyn and her friends. Nice meeting her church ppl. =)
IT was AWESOME.

I tell you, i just love laser tag. its awesome.
Played two rounds. first one was getting used to it. had a couple of other ppl join us.

Then 2nd round just US with another 2 kids from first round.
Haha got 4th in the one. awesome awesome game. =) Lots of FUN FUN FUN

sorry no pictures. i DIDNT bring my camera. if u want to see. Its on facebook. =)

but here's a picture for u guys to enjoy. =DD haha.

die!

have a good weekend!

EDIT:

almost forgot. my dearest shuky.

I <3 U X INFINTY

happy birthday. have a great 18th. =) hope u enjoy ur day!!!!!
i dedicate this laser tag post to u too! cuz laser tag is awesome and so are u! =DD

1 comment:

mellowdii said...

ROFL i love this picture :D <3
it was really fun ay? NEXT HOLIDAYS! :D
meryL xx