Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy endings

I just watched one of the saddest movies eveerrr. =(((( T.T
maybe you guys might not find it sad but i did! sigh.

I hate unhappy endings.
I hate reading books/watching movies with unhappy endings.

You guys might say this is unrealistic, Life isn't a fairytale. Therefore, you prefer that it doesn't have a happy ending. BUT so what?
Why can't we just escape for a little while into a little bubble where fairy tales really do come true?
Why can't these sadistic movie directors give us a happy ending?!

Okay, I guess HATE is the wrong word to use.
I mean I can read books by authors like Jodi Picoult, where you know she'll throw you a curve ball and the story isn't at all cliche.
I don't mean to say I LOVE reading cliche books. I get bored by them too.
And now that I think about it, I do love some books where there's loss and whatever at the end of it,
i.e. marley and me.
BUT then again, those losses are like supposed to be there, and circumstances can't change it. Or It really wasn't meant to be.

So to rephrase my sentence.
I HATE READING BOOKS/WATCHING MOVIES WHERE THE HERO AND HEROINE WHO SHOULD END UP TOGETHER, DON'T!
I'll admit it. I am a sucker for a good love story.

AHHHH. FINE.
To each his/her own.
You guys can keep your own opinions and I can keep mine.
BUT I SERIOOUSLY HATE IT WHEN THE HERO AND THE HEROINE SHOULD END UP TOGETHER BUT NO...THEY HAVE TO SACRIFICE.

AHHH! I WAS TRICKED INTO WATCHING THIS MOVIE I SWEAR.
You want to know what the title of the movie was?
It's MULAN. nope. Not this MULAN.

This MULAN.


The movie that chinese actor and actress Chen Kun and Zhao Wei acted in.
So happy me decides that it's gonna be a good story with a good ending.
SO you think it has a happy ending?
THink again.
bLARgh.

I tell you I am going to rethink a happy ending for this movie.
CUz i WILL NOT and CANNOT let the poor characters be unhappy.
THE END.

Finish Ranting.

P.S. Happy birthday my dear buddy KAI BOON! +)
You're 18! Big number. =)
One of my best buddies ever and always will be!
You're the best. =D Seriously. BFF dude. =)

No comments: