Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stay Focused!

Haven't blogged in a while.

Had a really crappy period 0 this morning. but aihs.
Stupid limiting reagent. I changed my answer! to the wrong one! so mad at myself. but i'll have to live with it i suppose. sigh. 10 marks! die la. if get 70+ this time i'll be content.

anyway. after that. got okay marks for econs MC.
and after that for maths. haha. so funny. added 5 marks to my p0! woohoo!
but still its not a really good mark. could have done so much better! if only i didn't misinterpret the probabilty question. aish. so sad. =(
but maths was so funny. me and joseph kept adding marks, and jeannette was like I want to add also. but she already top mark in class. wth. =)

but yea. that cheered me up a little.

So anyway. what i'm trying to say is. I really need to change the way I'm studying!
What i'm doing is obviously not working!
So...I did up a study plan. Yes dad, u can be proud of me.
And i'm so gonna stick to it! I hope. =S
but i really want that good TER mark. so..sacrifice is good for me. Sigh.

ANND.......
I blocked facebook. sort of. I got this extension. called STAYFOCUSED.

haha. so only allowed on facebook for 40 mins each day. hopefully that will stop me procrastinating. so I'm just gonna test it out this week.
Now I'm wondering if i should block my google reader as well.
For those of you that don't know, i use my google reader to follow updated blogs. i have tons of blogs on it. 
And i can spend more than an hour just checking my google reader...but not everyday..so..still wondering..

Yeap. hopefully that will stop me! from procrastinating. =)

tell me if u use this extension or find it helpful. =D help me figure it out a little. not too sure about the restrictions.

1 comment:

Yew Juan said...

Hey becca!
So nice to see an update from u.

Dun worry about ur exams, results, etc. .. somehow, i just feel so sure that you are going to do well and get a really good grade in your WACE .. and go to the university of your choice and have a great time there! :)

And even as i write this, i can see all these wonderful things happening in your life - and i am just so so sure of it .. coz u r really an awesome person with an even awesomer God!

so ... whatever it is, DUN be anxious or worried k!

U rock, becca!! God bless!! :)