Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 special ppl

oh almost forgot! happy birthday devv!
shoutout to u on ur 18th birthday!

and also. u have the same birthday as my dog. =)

ill show u guys a nice picture.  there u go! =)
he's 7 this year! =) big year. 49 years old. one more year and he'll be older than my parents.
ahaha.
and he's still like a lil puppy apparently. tons of energy.
he hates thunderstorms. called my dad today. and my dad was complaining bout him.
well i miss him. stupid dog that he is and all that.

sorry dev. do u want me to put a picture up of u? =) haha. i talked more about my dog than u. =)
hahahahhahaha. here u goo!


this was a while ago. and when i say a while. i mean a while! =-)
i think 3 years ago. ok maybe thats an exaggeration. no really i think 3 years.
haha. =) there u go u pretty girl.
ur awesome and i hope u read this blog! especially since i follow urs! pfft.
anyway happy 18th birthday! =) <3

No comments: