Sunday, June 27, 2010

LIST LIST LIST

My mum loves shoving this story in my face.

You see. 7 years ago. a few weeks before my birthday.
I sent an email to my dad.
detailing a list of things i would like for my birthday present.
11 year old me was very smart yes. =)

and one item on that list wassss. dum dum dum.
yes. i put that i wanted a dog la. and safe to say. there he is. not a recent photo. prob taken like 2 years ago. but let me tell u he hasnt changed la.

anyway. i have never done a repeat of the list thing.

until now.
considering a few things i want. =0
so should i?

p.s. i ranked that list.
p.p.s i don't remember what else i put on that list.
p.p.p.s i love my dad. (for good measure +) )

1 comment:

Jeng Mey. said...

so smart, why dint you give me this brilliant idea when i was young... then at least i still can say i was innocent that time, now im too old aldi... haahahaha