Monday, July 7, 2008

Days

Ok..the first really proper msg u guys are getting from me..okay..im new at this stuff and i dont really know how to work my blog yet..but just u wait!!cunted b will be flying through!!haha..and u all will bite my dust..okok i noe..too much bragging for a still newborn blog noob..=p ya la..sorry lo..i will learn from all my big bro and big sis and be their young Padawan!

Ho Obi-xxxxxxx ...hav no idea hu my JediBlog-Master is yet..but u wait and see....u wait and see.....

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

ok..as usual...getting ahead of myself adi..and my freaking idiot bro is annoying me like crazy...i feel like strangling him..ARGH

younger siblings.tsk.

anyway..this is my first REAL post and i wanted it to matter u noe..but sigh..i cant think of any relevant crap..=p haha..ok la..this is it for now..at least im not as rushed as just now..

OH WAIT!!!!!!!

yea..today is SU and YEW JUAN's FIRST ANI..they probably wont read this but..just want to dedicate this post to them..they've been an inspiration to me la..i whole love them..=p so yea..CONGRATS To both of You for findin each other..=p haha..duno wat the heck im writing but yea..=p

also..on other updates..tomoro's the head prefect elections 08/09..really scary..but at the same time superexciting..=p duno la..cant wait to see hu's head..will do my best to vote for the best person....ahaha..i already noe im doing my best..just hope other ppl vote based on their abilities and capabilities and not..em..based on other stuff la..and this applies for the upcoming AGM too..=p no one is gonna force my vote nor steal it..im gonna vote hu i think will rock the post..=p so thats it for now la..cant really think of wat else to say..so..adios..

signing off as:
sleepy B.




No comments: