Friday, July 18, 2008

Blast from the past

i just found some old poems of mine..im not going to put them up here..its too embarrassing..=p but i can say they were super funny..haha..anyway..thats not important la..its just that..they got me thinking la..about what i used to think about last time..back then..i guess friendship was the one of the most important things to me..i think that was because of certain incidents that i won't mention..

but now..haha..i STILL think friendship is important la of course..but i guess there's different priorities now.. =p it just got me thinking about how much my friendships has changed over the years..i look back and i see all the old promises about how we would grow old and stay best friends forever and our kids would be best friends too and so on so on =p..haha..and now..i've not kept in touch with most of my old schoolmates..in fact..i think i've lost some of the contacts already..haha.. =p shows la..that as we grow up we change..different things become more important to us..we change in personality as we struggle to find ourselves..

at first i found it hard especially with certain friends..friends that i thought were my entire world..friends i believed that without them i would just not be able to go on..when i first realized i was losing them..i freaked..i tried so hard but i just couldn't win..we drifted further apart..but as time wore on..the pain lessened too..i found better friends..=p friends i now hope will last forever too..haha..hope history doesn't repeat itself..

but in any case..i already know that i have one best friend that will last forever..he's always close to my heart..=p haha..

thats all of my reminiscences for today..back to the present..

b.

P.S. I do miss the friendship that i shared with a certain friend.I know I will never find that comradie in anyone else.You were that special.But you refused to put in any effort.So now i guess that leaves us standing where we are.Goodbye.

No comments: