Friday, July 11, 2008

SWEET 16 =p

okay..quick quick...write quickly..i want to finish this post b4 my birthday's over..=p haha..

well first of all..this has seriously got to be one of the best birthdays i've ever had in a long time..my gosh..u guys..all of u rock la..seriously..i feel soo..warm..hehe..duno how to put it into other words..seriously..just thinking about wat all u guys did..i feel so touched..oh crap..tears are springing into my eyes again..

a special thx to Becca C hu called all the way from singapore..=p just like u said u would..
to the 5 hu..i duno after being out of touch for so long still remembered..
to all my rockin frens at scul..sigh..u guys..this will truly be a day to remember..
also to my family..especially my gor..cant believe he remembered..hehe..=p
to my CALEB dg members..thx u guys..really appreciate it..
and finally to everyone else out there..thx so much for making this such a wonderful day..=p

yea..this day has not been marred by the fact that during AGM i did not get the post i wanted..=p seriously..all of u out there..IM FINE!..i really enjoyed this day..and it was all thx to u guys..im so blessed..really..super blessed to have great frens like u guys..i just cant imagine a world without u ppl there..

=p smiles again..yesterday i thought i would feel nothing today..yet today i surprised myself..u guys really made me happy la..and honestly..this day has taught me soo much..about who my true frens really are..i mean..i see it shining right there in ur eyes..and i noe that u ppl will be there for me if i fall hard..i thought it stupid..but i mean..ur actions today really determined a few things la..i truly truly noe wat to do now..

u noe wat..i thought i hated u..really..it was such a love hate relationship..and sigh..like i said..u showed me hu u really were..and i thought i was looking through at the big picture..but it turns out i've only been seeing part of u through that narrow window..and today that window widened..guess wat..i dont feel anything now..im glad..its like i've finally gotten rid of that burden..i..i..i..sigh..im glad that chapter of my life is now concluded..

anywayz..just wanna stress how great it was to spend this day with u guys..and sorry to a few ppl whom i disappointed today..i really appreciate the effort u guys made la..=p

thx again..a final happy sweet 16 to mua..=p smiles

signing off as:
A 16 year old B. =p

No comments: