Wednesday, January 21, 2009

mess

hu knew such a small thing could blossom out into a big thing?

i really did not expect this. and i just dont know what to say anymore.

whatever i say becomes so twisted so fast i dont even noe where the straight begins anymore.

lol. i just hav nothing to say.

i found this. one of my mum's students gave it to her.

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

all i can say is AMEN!

seriously. i just realised that i was so down today and i kept asking God for like an answer as to what i should do. and den i came across this! wow! talk about wow! i mean. i felt so much better when i read it. haha. it is kinda of a mixed answer but hu cares. i felt a kind of peace. =o. so.
yea. just wanted to share.

also. i blur blur walked into wrong class today. =p

haha. see i dint bring my bio book. and i noe i dont really listen during bio anyway. so i like bring my physics book with me to bio lab. den i took different road from sut and cn. and i like walked into physics lab.
and bro John. was like Rebecca See, yes? and everyone turned to look at me and i was like huh why like my class sit down so fast one today?and den like one of the guys was like becca, ur class downstairs la. den i was like oh righhhhhht. den i faster back out of the class.

as sut would say:
SO FISH LA..................................... -.-

sigh. see what happens wen u dont pay attention when walking.

No comments: