Friday, January 23, 2009

sick

noooo. im losing my voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can this happen to me. so damn annoyed. first la i have sorethroat fine la. suffer for 2 days.drink lemon and all those nonsense. and den after sorethroat go.

MY VOICE ALSO HAVE TO FOLLOW !?!?!?!

WAT THE...................

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

me, sut, chris and aun have signed up for the amazing race chs. =p tee hee.
we like signed up today and everything. and we were like so relaxed cuz we thought we'll sign up after cny only.

den i go bak class ask qm vice pres if the early bird offer still in, den she say yes wor...so me..being kiasu..faster run run ask chris and aun to gimme money so dat we can get the early bird offer. =p

We Made it! =p haha. but. i. had to borrow money pulak. cuz i dint hav enough. haha.

on another note. me and sut were so bored in chem class den we like made a new hand signal.
i cant show u here. but yea. =p i noe. so lame. but thats wat chem does to u.

oh well. cny around the corner. as for me. im balikking tomoro. =p some of my frens ar, leaving tomoro like super early like at 4 AM. swt right.
anyway. wont be blogging for a few days. sigh. am planning on playing mahjong like crazeee though. =p

oh before i forget. wanna remind everyone to like watch the solar eclipse on the 1st day of cny itself. =p starts around 4 30 ish and ends around 7 i think. or 6. in the afternoon la.

oh crap, gotta go bath my dog. or else my parents will refuse to let him go back with us. sigh.

LAter.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

No comments: