Thursday, August 28, 2008

Annual Dinner Photos

yes.i've been nagged to death already by now about the overdue annual dinner pics.so here u go su teng.take a real good look at wat u missed.muahaha. =p btw the pics are not in order. =p



the ballroom wen i first got there.me and kl were like super early.the first ones in fact.pfft.all due to him saying be there at 2 30 sharp!


me and lily
me and dennis
edrea and dennis
me and lie yang

kh trying to be funny

me whacking his head thus..he looks like that..oops i forgot..he always looks like that anyway.. =p ahh don't kill me!*runs*

mr formal emcee

lily + edrea

ms informal emcee + me

shu han!!! =p

sigh..feels so short..


haha su teng.me and kar purposely took this photo to show u wat a good time we're having.. =p

seniors..i feel tall here.. =p

form 3 juniors - ley kuan

ray aun

ee jay,me,andrew

form 2 juniors-zhi ying,me,aaron,hui xin. sorry guys if i spell ur names wrongly!

us girls. =p


ex 3A1-ians.

me and kb

mashed in the middle..thats kah lok. =p
edrea, dennis, me chris
ai shuen, me, michelle


me & chien wei(prettiest + sweetest gal there) =p

kh and the jules. =p




yea thats about it.weird thing is.today i upload photos like super fast.haha. nice. fond memories.

b.

No comments: