Saturday, August 30, 2008

chris's hse

am dashing off a quick post b4 heading over to chris's hse.st is late.im supposed to take her to chris's hse.but she late cuz she had dinner at this super slow restaurant.duno la.so im still waiting for her.

sigh on another note.my lousy messenger wont work.wont sign in.wont do anything i ask i to do.so i cant use my messenger.even my dad's comp one wont work.so lousy la.so annoyed. ARGH.

=( am slightly unhappy.cuz.only my close friends noe y.=( i hate feeling like this.but cant bring myself to pulls self out of depression.sigh.i'll be happy tonight.dunt wanna spoil chris's night. =p will bring myself to grin and laugh.and i'll enjoy it.in a way.plan to watch movies..tee hee. =p cant wait la.sigh.

i'll see wat happens la.blames self though i noe it was the right thing to do.wonders why i still feel like crap though.maybe cuz i.sigh.

im so emoing right now.haha.better end on a happier tone.

smiles happily

oo.almost forgot.today at dg su an juan did the washing feet thing that nat was talking about.it was kinda cool. =p su washed mine.and i washed shuk's. haha.dev if ur reading this i took a photo of shuk washing yew juan's. =p ehehe.i'll post it later.it was fun. made me think alot la. about alot of stuff.made me rethink things im doing in my life.

oops.bak to emo again.ahaha. oh yay.st's here.time to go.

b.


No comments: