Friday, August 15, 2008

set a record =p

haha.i've set another record.dint blog in erm. 5 days..!hahaha.dint even come online.nope dint touch comp at all.muahaha.everyone's breaking records this week.due to olympics. so i have to break my old record also. =p sigh.

am disappointed in someone.u liar.u lied to me.u played me.and u acted pissed at me for no damn reason.i could have accepted it if u immediately told me that u lied.but u dint.and instead i had to find out from someone else.im so damn disappointed.wasted my time trusting u.wasted all my efforts.i m so close to hating u if it weren't for the fact that....sigh.wont mention it.if ur reading this.i hope u noe im talking about U.

lalalala.am wasting time.hols starting.but im gonna go thailand! haha.not for fun.but i will be hanging with my frens.so it will be fun.confused? =p wont explain.

hm.watch 27 dresses yesterday.quite nice la.even the storyline is so normal.but it gave me a nice achey feeling.=p haha.

thats all. happy hols u all! i dont think i'll be blogging soon. =p

b.

No comments: