Saturday, August 2, 2008

this is dev posting on my blog cuz she wants to

hi! dev here. for those that dunno much about becca lemme tell you stuff bout her. ok. during movies, becca likes to predict what happens next, like in hellboy 2 she kept telling me stuff like "i bet he'll...." which annoyed me like crazy. so dont invite her to movies. also, if you wanna seriously piss her off, dirty her rubix cube. like the time i put salt all over it. she dint wanna talk to me for ages after it. yeah. and when people annoy her or when things dont go her own way she'll roll her eyes like no one else has seen. but despite all these totally obvious and irritating flaws, becca will always remain one of my bestest truest annoyingnest friends. ^^


P.S. this is becca. dev is just easily annoyed.ignore her.or maybe i just annoy her easily. =p besides she wont point out all my FLAWS if she dint care so much about me =p hahaha.

1 comment:

Yew Juan said...

Haha,

And its not FLAWS, its faults ... Flaws stay for a long time. Faults are one off and temporary :)

point out FLAWS to show she cares? hmmm ... i wonder what would happen, if i started doing that to all the people i 'cared' about...